Paris Attacks

Today was a lovely day in bagelville w.w..wait let me start from the explosions and cool stuff! KAMBOOM! BOOM! There had just been a Paris Attack here in Paris and some cool team called the Enregisters (aparently it’s French for Save) saved us but anyway let’s get to the explosions, I don’t want to spoil anything else

So I was just walking around eating pizza and I sit down on the park ench and !KABOOM! a little bullet flew past my very eye and then hit then hit an old Grandma in the back of the head . I looked over and saw a little kid holding a toy gun. I COULD OF DIED! 5 minutes later I heard some people screaming”AHHHHH!” I looked up and saw people waving their hands in the air like they just didn’t care.
I was terribly horrified was I going to live or die?So I ran and I ran to a safe place and called International 112. I talked to the police, Fire bregade and Ambulance this was the most scariest day of my LIFE. I stayed where I was and waited for the 112 workeres to arrive.

It’s been a long wait but the 112 workers finnaly arrived they went into battle but they all got shot. What was I going to do then? I looked up and saw and saw something Something like the batman light but instead of a bat in was a bagel. Then some peeps came flying through it saying “The Enregisters are here to save the day”. I’ve seen them on the nouvless p.s it’s french for news but I realised one was missing “lightning”

There was lightning, fire, earth and ice. I went to ask them where lightning was they sighed and said he was out eating with his friend. They asked me too ACTULLY join them so I nicley accepted to join them. So I went with them to save Bagelville. It was rough but we made it which leads us to this day. Oh not to mension I’m now apar of the “Enregisters” team. I have all their powers.We are still safe…for now

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!