Scaredy Cat

Once upon a time there was a cat named Casper. Casper had a big fear of pretty much every thing. Every day Casper screams his way over to the burgeria. One day when Casper got to the burgeria he saw a live talking burger. And Casper ran straight home to his owners house. The next day Casper didn’t know if he wanted to go to the burgeria because of the talking burger. Casper decided he was going to the burgeria after all. When Casper got there he saw a dog. But for some reason Casper was not scared of dogs. So Casper asked what his name was. The dog replied ‘cloud.’ Casper wanted to be friends with cloud. Casper showed the talking burger to cloud. But Casper was very scared about showing cloud the talking burger. Cloud was very surprised when he saw the burger. But Casper just hid behind cloud. A few days past by and Casper started to grow out of his fear. But he was still very scared of the burger. Cloud kept telling Casper that there is nothing to be scared of. Soon Casper and cloud became good friends. A week later Casper decided he was going to live at the burgeria with cloud. They were also owned by one of the workers at the burgeria. A few days later there were three live talking burgers. Casper was so scared he wanted to move to the donut store next door.
Cloud had some good news. He said ‘our owner is moving next door to the donut store.’ Casper was so happy. But he was also scared because the talking burgers could go to the donut store to. It turned out the burgers didn’t come over to the donut store Casper was happy about that. A few days later cloud and Casper saw live talking donuts. Cloud and Casper were very upset that there are talking donuts as well. Cloud thought that they should go live where Casper use to live. Casper thought it was a great idea. So they head of to Caspers place. And they lived happily ever after.
The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!