Night At Paris

I wailed like I was a dog and someone had stepped on my tail. Screaming and shouting was constant. There were crowds of horrified harmless people. I couldn't escape the sound of my heart thumping it was like a bomb being set of in my stomach. I suddenly turned around sharply like a knifeā€™s blade. I had heard a huge thud.
My Brother was wailing like a whale on the ground. I felt butterflies in my stomach it was like a little girls catch locked up in my stomach. I dropped to the cold hard ground. Blood trickled down my brothers chubby legs. I started balling my eyes out I usually was as tough as nails but today I was as shallow as a puddle.
He was only new to my jigsaw puzzle and to lose him is torture. I scooped him up like a Mr Whippy ice-cream scoop. I bolted like I was a bullet being shot out of a high tech gun. I suppose my dream to have an amazing time in Paris was a fail. I hoped that one day I would be a proud survivor with my gorgeous little bro...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!