Backflash

I was only seven years old when I got into wrestling. I practiced every day until I never felt ashamed of myself. The first match I ever played was in 2032 Netherlands. It was Adriano (me) Against Vencer (opponent). I heard the bell go “Ding Ding Ding” I heard voices like I’m gonna hit you so hard. I went in for a right hook punch (BOOF). Blocked and then I passed out from a kick to the head… Lost. From that day I always had a Backflash from that moment so I trained to take the hit and keep moving forward, to not fall and keep moving forward. After six years in WWE (World Wrestling Entertainment) I was up against Vucer World heavyweight champion. “Ding Ding Ding.” He tries to go for the punch (BOOF). Blocked by me. I connected at his ribs. He falls to the ground. I picked him up and did a suplex. He gets me back in the ribs...I had a Backflash from that moment I lost, I punched him back as hard as I could. I went in for a pin “1...2...3! DING DING DING” No one could believe it I just pinned the world heavyweight champion I won! I was the best, The Greatest The Winner!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!