Samuels First Dragon Fight

"One day Samuel the Swords and gunner man found a piece of ruby in the mines. He blasted it with his gun hand and it opened up to a dungeon, but he didn't go down, he went home and went to bed.
The next morning he made a tunnel from his bedroom into the dungeon. After, he went to his friend Kaelan's science lab and asked if he could brew up some potions, "of course" said Kaelan. "Where are you going?" asked Kaelan, "to a dungeon" said Samuel. "Can I come too?" ... "yes man" said Samuel.
Samuel went to his other friend Nicholas's house who was a Bladesmith and asked if he could sharpen his sword. "Where are you going?" asked Nicholas, "I found a dungeon", said Samuel. "Can I come too?", "yes man" said Samuel. Samuel told Nicholas that Kaelan was coming too. "You should bring two swords for you and Kaelan" said Samuel. "I'll go and get Izaak so he can upgrade my gun hand" said Samuel to his friends.
So Samuel went off to find Izaak the gun smith. It felt like it took forever, but it was one minute. "Finally, I'm at Izaak's the gun smith!" "Hi Izaak, can you upgrade my gun hand?" said Samuel. "Of course! Why do you want to upgrade your gun?" said Izaak, "because I found a dungeon in the mines" said Samuel, "you should bring your own gun too" said Samuel. "Alright!" said Izaak. "I'll see you tomorrow" said Samuel. So Samuel went home and slept.
The next morning Samuel, Kaelan, Izaak and Nicholas went off into the dungeon. It was really dark down there. Luckily Samuel's gun hand could light up. "Finally, some light" said Izaak, "what's this?" said Kaelan. "I think its a weapon stand with a sword in it" said Samuel, "about your sword, I kind of forgot your sword" said Nicholas, "lucky this sword is here" said Samuel. So Samuel took the sword. "Wait a minute, it seems like you were meant to leave it at home Nicholas" said Samuel, "yeah" said Kaelan.
So they went to see what they could find. "What's this?" said Izaak, "yes, I know what it is" said Samuel, "what is it?" asked Kaelan, Nicholas and Izaak. "Its treasure!!!" said Samuel, "lets see what's inside!". So they looked. They found diamonds, emeralds, rubies, topaz and gold bars! So they split it in quarters.
"Oh yes" said Samuel, "what is it?" said Nicholas, "it's...it's...it's a dragon!!! Lets fight!!" said Samuel. "I'll distract him" said Izaak, "Kaelan, throw some potions" said Samuel "ok" said Kaelan, "fire Nicholas" said Samuel, "ok" said Nicholas. "I'll take the final strike" said Samuel. "Yes!" they all said at once. "We defeated him!" said Samuel.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!