Kangaroo Crossing

One day while I was traveling with my family in a car, a kangaroo was crossing the road. We couldn’t control our car, so the car bumped into the kangaroo. The kangaroo’s leg got injured badly it was not able to walk. I got out of car and put the kangaroo into our car. We took the kangaroo to the vet and they asked what happened to the kangaroo so I told them that we crashed into the kangaroo. The vet told me that it was nice of us to bring the kangaroo to the vet, but be careful next time and I promised I would. The vet sent me to Katie who was another vet .Katie put a plaster on the kangaroo’s leg .Katie said that I needed to take the kangaroo to the "RSPCA" so that they can take care of the kangaroo until it’s all better to be set back into the wild. I put the kangaroo back in my car and started driving. It took me 2 hours and 45 minutes to get to the “RSPCA.”When I got to the “RSPCA” they put the kangaroo with all of the other kangaroos. The “RSPCA” kept the kangaroo with them for 8 weeks and then let it free into the wild. When they let the kangaroo free into the forest they called me to tell me that the kangaroo was alright.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!