Get Me Out Of Here!

Help! Get me out of here.
It’s pitch black and I can’t see a thing because I am stuck in a tiny wooden box my friends dared me to go in before they sealed it tight. Now! I am stuck in the box they forgot to open.

Right now the last sound I won’t to here is the dreadful noises from the crain's. Suddenly the noises started becoming louder and louder. Sivers bolted down my back, as I curled up to myself and started to pray that this torture would stop. Looking at the wall I must of fainted.

10 minutes passed and the dreadful smell of petrol filled my nostrils woke me up. A cold tear ran down my cheek. I started to cry than more tears surrered down my face like bullets flying out of a machine gun.

I started banging and screaming “Help Me! I’m too young to die!’’
Boom Bang Boom Bang. Someone must of heard me I said to myself. This could either be bad or excellent. ‘Who is there?’ Questend a strong but scared voice.
“It’s just me a kid in the little box.’’ I replied.
The man opened the box, I could see him clearly now. He is tall and strong with a short yellow sailor's beard. I am saved I said to myself with a sigh of relief.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!