SAO Fan Fiction

I held my breath as the last ray of light touched my face this was the moment my heart stopped I closed my eyes, let out my breath then bolted straight ahead my sword swung out in front a forced grin on my face I flew through the air and landed sword first straight into the 100th floor boss. I stalled my eyes for a while scared to look up but finally I looked to see him fading into a pixely mist, I had done it I couldn’t believe finally everyone was saved I felt a sigh of relief pass my lips. I peeked at a nearby window and saw the light dim as the sun rolled slowly down the sky. I thought I’m gonna miss this place as my face slightly developed a small smile. I turned around to see everyone wide eyed, one of them came out of their trance and whispered ‘’you did it’’ I couldn’t believe it thousands had died trying but it was all over, after they thanked me we all met in town square, as excited as I was to go home this virtual world was all I had for a long time so it still feels like home to me, this place was a good place to come and think so I wish it wasn’t a trap, but I’m still never taking that risk again. I could hear people murmuring about who this mysterious hero was, but with all the commotion everyone completely forgot about the game master, then it occurred to me, how do we know what’s going to happen next, will the game master even appear, is this the end of our painful journey or is there more to it.. Then finally when we thought all hope was lost, blood glooped from the sky forming a cruel and dark looking person. He yelled ‘’silence’’ then reached into a small brown satchel. When he pulled it out he had filled it with some sort of pixelated glitter. Then he took a deep breath, held his hand to his mouth and blew. I looked around and saw a blur, then all of a sudden I felt really dizzy and from the looks of it others felt the same way. That’s the last thing I remember before I blacked out. I awoke to find myself on my bed in my apartment in dead silence, it took me a second to realise what was going on but believe me as soon as I did I immediately freaked out and frantically ripped the nerve gear straight off my head. As I wiped the panicked sweat from my brow I rushed outside desperately trying to get back to reality, but as soon as I stepped out that door I saw something that made my heart sink and my stomach drop, I got a ripple of nausea as I saw the horrific scene smeared across what was once the beloved town of new York city and turned pale.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!