Rainbow

The sun rose waking every living thing with its invisable hands.The trees swayed to the soft morning breeze as well as the lucious green grass that danced to the music that the breeze made.ocean blue water rippled as the sky turned grey all of a sudden. All the birds left trails of their colourful feather while speeding off to find good shelter for them to keep cover of the rain while the other animals went to sleep in their cosy home.

The rain began with small drizzles that coverd my window pane.The elegant sun was well hidden behind all the darkness that surround the earth.The earth looked as if it shut down like a computer and never returned to consciousness.The colour of the world seem to be washed away by the rain that was pouring harder then ever makin giant puddles here and there.

At lat the rain stopped and the gods pushed away the darkness that affected the colour of the world which was given by the rainbow that slanted through the sky as if someone made a big cut in the beautiful blue sky which had the sun shining upon the world befoe it.All the animals scurried out chirpping and screeching to enjoy the colour and sun rays.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!