Never Turn Back

Hi, my name is Lacey and I love to dance. It is my dream to be a professional dancer, so I do dancing at Elite Dance Company and they are just like my family to me. In 2 weeks one of the best dance teams are coming to Elite to pick 10 people to dance for them. We did try-outs yesterday and I got in. My best friend Jasmine got in too, so now we are in together. After I finished dance my mum and I were going back home and then we crashed into a tree and then we got taken to the hospital and mum was in a wheel chair and I was still in bed with a broken leg. And mum was up with just some bruises on her and she was fine and I started to cry and dad said it will be ok. After that I had to do leg therapy and I was very scared at first. We went home and I went to dancing and watched and then the best dancer in the world came her name is Angie and she is a very good dancer and then she picked 10 people to come and do the dancing with her team and she picked my best friend Jasmine. I finished up and I went home. 5 minutes after I came home my friend Tillie came to my house to pick me up and we went to a gymnastic place.

And she does gym so then Tillie and her friends showed me some gym. And then Tillie told me to do gym and I said well I can’t because of my leg. She said just try to put your leg on the pole so I did and I could do it then we did some more things than the next day I went to leg therapy we did some more gym and we had lots of fun. And so then we went to the gymnastics sport centre and we did some gym. And my leg is just about better so then I can do dancing again. And my friends have got into a gymnastics tournament and so they are going and they asked me if I can go with them and I said ok. And so I’m going with them and so we are going on the bus now and we are 5 minutes until we are there. And so now we are here and so we are here and we are at the tournament and so they are going on stage in 5 minutes and my friend is having an asthma attack and they said they need 5 people not 4 so they asked me and I said I can’t because of my leg. So then they went on and then they needed me so then I quickly went on and then I helped them. Then they finished and we won first place.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!