Voltria

As the flight zoomed above the landing path, it started raining. Suddenly, lightning struck the planes and the alarms went off. Team A kept out of their plane and launched their parachutes. Team B did the same. As they steered towards the starting line, a piece of the plane engine flew across Rock and John. “Whooooooo” shouted Rock. They landed in the starting line.
“Go, go, go” shouted Victor as he tightened his loot bag. Rock, John and Victor all rushed out of the shore and in to the jungle and so did Toby, a Team A member. However, Roy and Max from Team A had found a pathway and soon they came to a lake. Team B found a speed boat and quickly crossed the lake. Team A also found a boat and were soon at the middle of the lake. They suddenly hear a roaring noise below.
A Mosasaur jumped right above their heads but they ducked in time. The dinosaur jumped again but was killed this time. Meanwhile, Team B was fighting the giant lizard. “Hide” shouted Rock. “This is the first time I am seeing you so serious” replied John, looking at Rock. By this time, Team A had crossed the river. “Shoot the neck” shouted Victor. Rock shot the lizard on its neck and it was killed in a moment. “Down you go” said Rock out of excitement and happiness. Soon, Team B found a button and pressed it and they were teleported to the exit with a return boat waiting for them. As for Team A, they never found a way out and were stuck.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!