Paper Planes

It has been 6 years, 6 years have passed. Your tears had drained and I was thrown. Had you not remembered the dead hand of the past? I endeared all your pain. My love has not decreased nor changed, your touch was snow that fell on me, descending and drifting away like the white flowers of trees. The paper heart had made me cry. The experience of eternal misery is why I fly. As snow melts, my white wings dry. The wind had brushed and pulled me closer, to a world I know no longer. The thoughts of your smile have made me stronger. Do you still love me? The thought I ponder. As I continue to soar through the sky, to rediscover the creator, who once satisfied, my spirit enforces the eruption of light. The force of love envelopes my mind.
Though you may never again enchant me, as my memories begin to fade,
I am ascertained your spirit shall remember me, as the paper plane that you had made.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!