Until Tomorrow

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

Just beside the blue pristine school building, I saw him, his brown hair waning in the wind like waves in the ocean as I sprinted behind a brown old oak tree, I stole a glimpse of him before be strolled into the school building. Oh I forgot to introduce my self I'm Sarah Katherine and well that guy I was just taking about well I kind of have a crush on him ,his name is Sam Taylor .Yes yes I know it's weird but he's just so cute and smart and funny and cool. "Ring ring" the school bell is going but I don't realise I'm late, well I guess I have detention and of all days my birthday well never mine no one ever does remember it anyways. I better get to class ,I hope blondy (Lilly Abell the most popular girl in school) isn't here today because that means I really do have bad luck. Um sorry I squeak as I accidentally bump in to Sam, "no problem," he softly says to me, as he talks I gaze into his hazel eyes to find my self day dreaming. "Sarah," he tries to catch my attention yes I reply softy. Then suddenly I realise I'm late again, why do I always get sidetracked never mind that how am I going to explain this to the teacher. "Sarah why are you late," Miss Lee exclaims well I kind of slept in so that's why, "Sarah why can't you just be organised like everyone else" she says in disappointment. "Time to hand your Science assignments in now" she yells, oh no I forgot it I think we'll I quickly rummage though my messy bag of school books, ah here it is. "Sarah can I have your assignment please" said Miss Lee. "Yes Miss Lee," I say bluntly. "Hey don't be rude she's the kindest teacher in year 7," Hazel complained but being me I slowly glance at Sam, he smiles at me, I quickly turn away. "Are you even listening to me," she exclaims "no, I was just looking at Sam," I squeak. I quickly write about Sam in my diary, 'hey Sarah can I see that thing your writing" asks " um ok," I reply, "OK Sarah you can write in your diary, but not in class," she tells me,"yes," I reply. "Are you free tonight Sarah, I need someone to study with for our next exam," Sam whispered, "well I guess I could," I reply, quickly I turn to Hazel and ramble on about how I'm going to be studding with him tonight. 5 minutes until he comes over. Ding dong the my door bell goes, hey Sam how are, ready to study. "Yep can't wait," he says while grinning, so as you can see here a median is the of numbers put in chronological order. As the the night went on we laughed and at the end I asked him will you go to the dance with me.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!