Zombie Man

ZOMBIE MAN
By CHRISTIAN BRIA

PROLOGUE
Once in 1962 in an American town there lived a family who happened to go by the name of the Simpsons. One day the Simpsons went on holiday to Las Vegas…

CHAPTER 1: ARE WE THERE YET?
“Are we there yet” asked Andy Simpson, the youngest and smartest in the caravan. “We have only just gotten out of Orlando” said Dad (his real name was Oscar, but Andy calls him Dad, so I will too). Mrs. Simpson was just minding her own business, when a zombie fell on the car window. Just then, Mrs. Simpson led out an enormous scream so loud the entire state may of heard her. The car crashed into a tree and exploded, ’Guess we are gonna get to Vegas by foot’ said Mr. Simpson and off they went.

CHAPTER II: THE ZOMBIE, THE CHICKEN AND THE FARM
When the car crashed you may of wondered ‘What happened to the zombie?’ Well, he got catapulted in the air and landed in a farm in Oklahoma. When he landed in a haystack a chicken grabbed his head and ran away. The zombie soon got out of the hay and chased after the chicken. Round and round the U.S. they went until they got to a majestic hotel which looked very welcoming and he went inside…

CHAPTER III: LAS VEGAS
Inside this particular hotel the Simpsons were unpacking the remaining luggage, well, except for Andy who was jumping on the King size bed. Just then the door swung open ”GUESS WHO”, screeched the zombie as he lit the boiler room on fire. The next day the Simpsons woke up finding themselves in the City hospital. Doc McKimson said they were okay. As they walked out the door the dentist said, “Brush your teeth”. Andy rolled his eyes at her like he didn’t know.

The Simpsons decided to drive all the way to Disneyworld for the day. When they got there they decided to go meet Walt Disney first. But when they got to the entrance they saw the zombie controlling a robot called Mega-Zombie. His robotic companion jumped over the half of the theme park making part of it smash to pieces. Then he got a gigantic match and lit it on fire. Alarms went off and everybody tried to evacuate. Lots of people walked out of Disneyworld believing they would never be able to go back, but when they turned around they saw the Mega-Zombie rebuilding it.

Some people said ‘Thanks Zombie dude’. He replied, ‘YOU ARE MISTAKEN, I WANT TO DESTROY IT AGAIN’. ‘Oh no you won’t’ said some nearby cops, ‘You’re under arrest!’. Once again the Mega-zombie escaped and ran down the streets of Vegas. The enormous Mega -zombie was running out of breath while the cops were in hot pursuit. He then pulled over and smashed into the scaffold where they were rebuilding the hotel. He then hopped out, but he got arrested.

-THE END

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!