Raindrops Pouring From The Sky

“Luke, Luke get up, they’re here!” screamed Joe. There’s no time to loose. ”What do we do!” There are four of us and hundreds of them. `I don’t know?’ I said back. We could go into battle or retreat and let them destroy the city. I thought to myself what do I do. A cold shiver went down my spine as the words came out. `I’ll do it’ I said. We’ll do it said jonny and bob. Are you crazy? I’m leaving good luck’ he yelled frustrated. He walked away. We have no chance I thought to myself we have no chance. We marched on.

We sprinted to an old brick cottage as bullets penetrated the sky like birds racing through the air. We bashed the door down and got in cover and started shooting. I looked behind me and saw jonny fall to the ground. `No! Get Up!’ I screamed. He didn’t move. I saw Bob in the corner he threw me his ammo. I saw blood pouring from his chest as a grenade came through the window. He jumped on it. ‘No!’ I screamed.
A tall dark skinny man ran through the door and aimed a gun at me. Bang! I thought I was dead. He fell in the corner there standing behind him was Joe. ‘You’re not dead yet come on’ he yelled he picked me up and threw me in the back of a Ute and drove away. I looked back and saw the enemy falling like raindrops pouring from the sky. We won I thought to myself, we won.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!