The Talking Rabbit

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

Once there was a little boy and his name was William. He has a pet rabbit that he loves a lot. Every day he runs to his backyard to feed and play with his rabbit. One day he came home from the park and went to bed and he couldn’t sleep because he heard somebody singing. La la la! It was very annoying, so William went outside and realized it was coming from his rabbit’s bed. He was very scared. He walked closely to the rabbit's bed, there was still singing.
So he unlocked the little door, AHHH! His rabbit’s mouth was going up and down with the tune of the singing. He had a talking rabbit!!
William was surprised and amazed. Oh what fun you can have with you own talking rabbit!
The next day he went outside to see if his rabbit still talks. Yay, he still does! He was singing the same song as yesterday, La la la! William really likes that song! Let’s see what happens if William sings the song at the same time as him! La la la they both love it! Every day William comes back to sing with his talking rabbit!
One day when William came back outside his rabbit was gone! They looked and looked and finally they saw him lying down with his eyes closed. They decided to call the vet. The vet said that he had passed away.
Every now and then William would go to his rabbit’s grave and think that he was a funny and cool pet. One day he got a dog. But he didn’t forget about his rabbit! The next day he got a letter from the Church. It said: Dear William today I went to the grave and heard your rabbit singing! I thought it was your rabbit because it was coming from your rabbit’s grave! From the Church. William started to laugh! My rabbit's too good for them.
THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!