TElIPORT CATS

TELIPORT CATS by Tamsin Thomas
One night I was patting my cats as they groomed on the end of my bed. Suddenly my black cat Pooka wacked the air, my fat tabby Lilly did the same. Colourful dimensions appeared! “Well go on!” said Lilly. “WHAT YOU TALK!!!” I said. “Yes, yes we do.” said Pooka. “Follow us!” they said. And with that they jumped into the portal.

Soon after I followed. “WOW!” I said. “This, my friend is the land of the cats.” And so it was! There where cats EVERYWHERE! “All the cats you can imagine!” said Lilly. “Leopards, tigers, moggies they’re all here! “They can all talk to! (: Author’s note: all cats come from the land of the cats.) Added Pooka. “Ok, ok time for you to go to bed!” said Lilly “aww ok.” I said.
They wacked the air and we all jumped in. When we got back I asked “can all cats talk?” “Yes they can”. Whispered Lilly “goodnight!” In the morning I woke to my cats fast asleep on the end of my bed. “Oh well.” I said. “I have to ready for school!” I ran out to get ready for school. Outside the cats were getting ready to go see someone at lunch……

Teleport cats p2

At school we were doing a REALLY REALLY boring math test even Mr Mullins our teacher was bored! BEEP BEEP BEEP! Went the recess bell “FINALLY”! I said. I went outside and sitting outside my class was, you guessed it Lilly and Pooka! “WHAT ARE U DOING HERE”!? I said. “Ummmmmmm we wanted to see how the ummm very boring math test was going”. Said Pooka awkwardly. “Yeah what Pooka said” said Lilly. “QUICK GO HOME GUYS, BEFORE PEOPLE SEE”! “As u wish Tamin”. Said Pooka. (“Hmmmm I wonder how they even KNEW about the boring math test….. whatever anyways.”)
When school was over I came home and the cats said “hey Tamsin!” “Hi Lilly, hi Pooka”! I said. “Can we go somewhere tonight”? “Shhh, maybe”. Said the cats. That night the cats woke me I was in ANIMAL LAND!!! “Omg this is amazing” I said there was any animal you can think of! “Wow water buffalo Oh look! Over there! Tree frogs!” This kept up for about two hours until this happened, “AHHHHHH” “HELP!” Pooka was grabbed by a huge elephant! “We’ll help you!” yelled. “Hurry!!” said lily. “Elephant please put pooka down!” I said politely. The elephant smiled and said “oh sorry, Ok here he is.” “PHEW” said Pooka. “Thank you! Bye elephant!” Lilly, Pooka and I said. “Ok time for bed you’ve had a really late night!” said Lilly. “Ok (yawn)” I said. We all jumped in and went to bed. In the morning I woke up my cats weren’t on the bed…….. “Huh oh well must have been a dream!” I ran out to get all ready for school. Outside the cats were grinning…. WHACK!
The end….. for good!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!