The Attack Of The Flying Cats And Talking Pigeons

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

The sirens were going off. Talking Pigeon and Flying Cat were attacking the expensive laboratory. Dragon and the Pegasus fought back and sent them flying out of the hole which they made in the side of the lab. They realised that they had to pay for the hole in the wall. Pegasus went to track the evil Pigeon and Cat but they forgot the COMPUTERS WERE SOMEHOW DOWN.
Dragon and Pegasus didn’t know what to do. Pegasus, who was a computer whiz tried to fix the computers and luckily, he was successful. Dragon went to track them and located Pigeon and Cat. He discovered that they were planning to BLOW UP THE LABORATORY. This meant that Pegasus and dragon would die.
Pegasus and Dragon made a fake laboratory to fool the ignorant Pigeon and Cat. They flew to a place closer to the enemy’s base so it looked like their base. They hoped that they would blow up the fake laboratory instead.
Pigeon and Cat also decided to make a brand new backup plan. Even though the enemies weren’t that smart they created a machine that killed things in one shot but it only had two bullets. When they went to kill Pegasus and Dragon, Cat shot a bullet but it came back and hit Pigeon. Cat shot the other bullet and it went straight into a wall.
Pegasus and Dragon abandoned their old base and created a new one in a mountain far away from Cats’ base. When Cat went to kill Pegasus and Dragon they weren’t there. Pegasus and Dragon built their base out of stronger metals like titanium and steel. They made new computers to track down Cat.
Pegasus and Dragon’s base should not be attacked by the Pigeon and Flying cat any time soon because they have hidden it in the mountain so hopefully they will never find it.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!