A Dark Knight

There once was a King who lived in a Royal Kingdom with one of his Knights. Out of all his Knights he liked the Dark Knight best. One day the Dark Knight abandoned him and ran back to tell his real army what the King was planning to do in his attack. At 2:00am he headed back to pretend that he had always been there. In the morning the King was struggling to make his hair style. He got his Knights ready for war, he had the biggest army in the world.
He said “I will be counting on David, John and the Dark Knight.” Then the war started. The Dark Knight killed John, David ran to the King and said “Dark Knight killed John!”
The King said “Get real mate, he would not do such a thing.” When David walked by and the King was not looking, Dark Knight killed David. The King tried to shoot Dark Knight with a cross bow but he missed.
Then Dark Knight looked so scary that the King said “Why would you do such a thing?”
“Because I am not on your team! I just snuck in to see your plan so we could win and I told my whole team that night. The war is over now. We won, so hand over the 26 million pieces of emerald. Remember we made a deal? Whoever wins gets the emeralds, okay? Hand them over!”
Then the King said “Get real. You really think I am going to give you the emeralds!”
“Yeah! Because we will kill you if you don’t give them to us. Okay?”
“Fine. Here you go!”
Then the Dark Knight took over his city and a new King came. He was a much better King to like totally. They started to get horses in the Kingdom, goats, cows, pigs and a lot of other farm animals, even dogs and cats. They brought in wild life to explore and the King promised that there would never be a war ever again…
2 YEARS LATER…
The news report today. There is a war with a very big army and the new King said “What the heck? I thought I said no more war! I am going to crush that army to dust and we’ll be the last city on earth!”
“Outside guards! Okay, where to go, where to go? Ah now... I have got an idea. I am going to send one of my guards over there.”
The End!!!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!