Zapper

Zapper was a teenager, he lived on a planet called Planet Lob. On Planet Lob there was no air so you had to crack open leaves to breath air and stay alive. Since there were not enough trees left, Zapper made an invention for the whole Planet Lob, it was a 'Super High Speed Blower', that shoots out fresh air. It ran on batteries, to make the batteries you needed fire and static electricity and then connect them together with wire.

After a few days, an idea popped in his head. He called the blower 'The GOUCHIE', he was thinking what it would look like. He thought it should look like a brain.

It took him 33 years to make it. One night when he went to bed he got a nightmare that something went wrong with his invention, that night he couldn’t go back to sleep. When he tried it the next morning everything was fine. It could turn into anything, it can turn bigger then the universe and smaller than an ant. He sold it to The King of Planet Lob and he became the richest man on the planet.

A few years later he had a plan to make a rocket. Just when he started, an alien invasion happened to Planet Lob. The aliens and Zapper communicated in a different language, they said he can use one of their spaceships and leave Planet Lob. Zapper chose the biggest spaceship. He needed help putting all his things in, but the aliens weren’t willing to help him, he thought they were nice aliens but they weren’t nice. They were only letting him to use their spaceship because they knew he was an inventor who could rule the alien force. The aliens wanted to rule Planet Lob. Zapper chose planet Earth, "What country?" he asked himself. He chose Spain because that’s where his family first came from and his parents died there after sending Zapper to Planet Lob for safety when there was a war on planet earth. When he was about to leave, he realized that the aliens were going to rule Planet Lob, so he said "Don’t harm the people here or I will harm you."

When he reached Earth he made a lab. Then a few years later he got some friends and he told them the whole Planet Lob story but his friends didn’t believe him so he proved it by showing them his spaceship. After three years he made an invention and called it after himself, 'The Zapper'.

It was like an electric gun that shoots out electric bullets and it would destroy the aliens. He sent lots of Zapper guns to Planet Lob with his spaceship, then the aliens went away from Planet Lob forever.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!