COME PLAY WITH ME

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

(MY SCHOOL IS SALISBURY HIGH SCHOOL)
14 FARLEY GROVE SALISBURY NORTH SOUTH AUSTRALIA 5108
TELEPHONE 61881820200
FACSIMILE 61881820201
WWW.SALISBURYHIGH.SA.EDU.AU
I HAD TO DO THIS BECAUSE MY SCHOOL WASN'T ON THE LIST AND IT DIDN'T LET ME SUGGEST A SCHOOL AND I WANTED TO ENTER.THANK YOU FROM JASMINE MARIE GOWER.

Come Play With Me
Chapter 1
“My heart was pounding out of my chest, my legs were shaking. I couldn’t barely run, I couldn’t breathe. I was choking on air, forgetting to breathe. I couldn’t feel my arms and legs. I was slowly falling behind watching Biaggio disappearing in the distance.
“hold on.” Ezio shouted at me and quickly grab my hand to pull me along so I wasn’t so far behind. As we were running we found an empty passageway which had hardly any trees except for one big tree right in the middle. We stopped in the middle of the empty bit of the forest.
We looked around but there was no sign of the clown. It was dead silent, there was only a cold breeze of wind that made the branches of the trees rattle. “I could hear my heavy breathing and my heart pounding. We waited there for a few seconds, but there was no sign of the clown.
“I think it’s safe.” I said with soft and frighten voice. Then out of nowhere the clown was right behind Biaggio, and with an axe the clown swung it, right in to Biaggio’s neck, slicing of his head. Blood was everywhere, Biaggio was on the floor with his head off of his body, with blood pouring out. The clown was gone, it disappeared, nowhere to be seen. Biaggio was my best friend, he did nothing wrong, he was always a good guy, who would get along with everyone, why.
Chapter 2
Today would have to be the messed up day ever. “we only wanted to play a joke.” But things went too far when my best friend Biaggio played a joke on someone, someone he shouldn’t off have played a joke on. “it was only a joke, only a stupid joke, which we were being idiots as always, but this time went too far. Why did he had to hurt us, why did he have to kill my friend, we were only teenagers, we didn’t mean to hurt you. Biaggio didn’t mean to hurt you, but you didn’t need to kill him, please “we sorry, we won’t play pranks on any one else again, just leave us alone, I don’t want to see you again, I don’t want you to take away another one of my friends please just leave us alone.
“I hope we never met face to face again, whoever you are, because if we do it will be a lot different, I will be stronger, and I will get revenge for my friend”. Whoever is reading this right know, please on God’s sake, do not make the same mistake we did, don’t make the same mistake I did.”
Thank you
Allen S

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!