Ocean

“Wow this island is amazing!” said Emma. “Quick! I need to show you something.”
The girls ran and ran and ran until final they came to the place.
“Hurry up Chloe!” cried Emma.
“Wow!” said Chloe. “The water is awesome, it is so bright and glimmery.”
“I know,” replied Emma.
“Let’s go swim!”
“We are not allowed,” said Emma.
“Oh.”
They ran back to the house. “Mum, Mum!” called the two girls.
“Where were you?” asked Emma’s mum.
“I went to show Chloe where the glimmery, bright, dazzling water was.”
The next beautiful summery morning when Emma woke up, she couldn’t find Chloe. “She must be at ocean watching the wind swaying on the sea…OH NO. I need to go down there now. She might be in the ocean!”
“Help!” Emma heard a call from the water.
“Where are you, Chloe?” Emma called.
“In the ocean!” Chloe screamed back.
Emma ran back to her mum. “Mum!” she yelled.
“Oh my, what is wrong Emma?” Her mum asked.
“Chloe … is … in ... the water. I completely promise I told her not to go in there.” Emma cried.
“Don’t worry we will get her out,” Emma’s mum told her.
When Emma and her mum got back, Chloe was swimming to shore. Finally, she seemed okay. Chloe was running out of the water and Emma said, “I was so worried about you.”
“Ha ha ha,” Chloe laughed. “I’m okay.”
“Never go in the water again, okay?” Emma said.
“Don’t worry I’ve learnt my lesson,” said Chloe. “I’m never going back in there again.”

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!