KFDonald's

Once there was a man named Jeff. He was an inventor. He always wanted a McDonald’s and a KFC inside his house. So he decided to make a robot called KFDonald’s. Jeff went to his shed to get some tools. It was going to take a long time. Then he thought of something. He could either make it himself or buy some KFC and Maccas, chuck some metal pieces near them and morph them together. But then he would have to make a morphing machine.

He was looking for more tools and found a morphing machine! Jeff drove to the closest Maccas. “Can I have a big mac please?” said Jeff. “Anything else?” said the person. “No thanks.” said Jeff. “Here’s your number.” said the person. Jeff looked at his number. It was one-hundred and three. He looked up at the screen. It was on sixty-five! But that was a good thing. Now he could go and get some KFC. Jeff drove to the closest KFC.

He busted down the door and yelled “GIVE ME A BUCKET!” and the person said “Anything else?”. Jeff screamed at the top of his lungs “NO!!!”. “Calm your farm.” said the person. The person handed Jeff his number. It was one-hundred and three and it was on sixty-five! This was bad news. Then he saw someone getting their bucket. Jeff pushed her and stole it. He quickly drove back to Maccas.

When he got there it was on one-hundred and three. Jeff dived for it and snatched it off the person. He sped down the highway and the police saw him. Jeff could hear the siren but he kept going. A puppy was on the road up ahead. Jeff screeched to a stop. The police were coming. He got out of his car and picked up the puppy. He started running. He didn’t want the puppy to die. So Jeff called him Bob. The police weren’t after him anymore. Jeff found his house. But he left the food in the car. Bob ran off back to the car to get it. “Good dog.” said Jeff.

He went into his house and started the morphing. When it was done Jeff and Bob sat down and ate a lot of KFC and McDonald’s. BAM!! The police knocked the door down and Bob and Jeff are too fat to get up. Suddenly KFDonald’s shot food at the police. Now they were as fat as pigs. Then lots of gym machines crashed through the roof. “That is going to cost money!” said Jeff. “You too officer.”. The gym machines made everyone do some exercise.
Jeff, Bob and the policemen were now very skinny. But KFDonald’s made them fat again. Then they were skinny. Then fat. Then skinny. Then fat. So KFDonald’s had and the gym machines had a fight. But KFDonald’s just filled the gym machines. Then he filled himself. Suddenly everyone ran to the toilet. But then Jeff got an idea. An even better idea. The best idea.

Toilet undies.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!