Killer Doll

Have you ever had a birthday present that killed your family, well think that I’m crazy but it’s happened to me. It all started on my 13th birthday, on Friday February 13th, when my crazy Aunt Mia whose job was fortune telling, gave me a porcelain doll. The doll was the creepiest thing I’ve seen. It had white hair that looked as if it hadn’t been brushed in fifty years and eyes that sent shivers down your spine, its dress looked like it came out of a olden day movie and its skin was so pale the doll looked as if it might be sick. l thanked my Aunt like l would have, if I actually liked it and quickly ran away. I hid the doll in a box and shoved it in my closet.
That night before I went to bed I pulled the doll out and placed it on my shelf. When my Aunt came to my room to say goodbye, she told me that when she bought the doll the man at the counter said to make the doll feel loved or something bad would happen. I thought to myself it was already too late for that and said goodbye.
During the night a loud crash came from down stairs that woke up everyone in the house, my mum and dad said they would go and check. I grabbed the phone and got ready to call the police. Our parents had only gotten to the kitchen, we heard two loud screams and a thud. My older brother, my younger sister and l all ran down stairs to see what happened. We were shocked at what we saw that night, it terrified us, our parents bodies were cut in half and their hairs had been pulled from their scalps and in between them was the doll I got from crazy Aunt Mia with a broad smile on its face. We put the doll in the bin out the front and locked the knives drawer and ran back upstairs and closed the bedroom doors. That night I couldn’t get to sleep knowing a killer doll was after my family.
The next night wasn’t a pretty sight either. We all agreed that if the doll gets inside we don’t leave our room. So before we went to bed we closed and locked the doors then went to sleep. That night I heard the door creak open and plastic feet walk up the stairs. A door crashed and my little sister screamed and a yell came from brother. I knew I shouldn’t but I had to and I left my room. I tip-toed into my sibling’s room to find my sister in bed but when I walked closer her eyes had no colour and her sheets were drenched in blood. My brother had been thrown out the window to die. I turned, and saw the doll smiling from ear to ear and it said “l’m not going to kill you”...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!