Batman Is The Bad Guy

Batman is a Bad Guy
**Part 1**
After a long day at school, Camille and Iva’s mum said they could go to my house. So we walked until we saw my house then we RACED all the way until we reached it. Camille won.
We decided to bounce on the trampoline and then we got bored so I said “let’s see who can stay in the air the longest!”
“Get ready... get set... GO!” we shouted. We bounced so high and Iva and Camille came down straight away but I stayed in the air without coming down!
“Cool I can fly!” I said, excitedly.
Iva thought how can she do that?
I answered “I don’t know.”
“Wait! Jasmine! You can read my mind?!”
Camille suggested “let’s go to Batman’s house for some tips.”
As we walked into Batman’s house I screamed “BATMAN?!”
I heard what he was thinking like it was me thinking: Go away! You girls stink!
I whispered what he’d thought, to Iva and Camille. He was also thinking that he will be going to ROB the bank on Sunday! AND that he’s going to dress up as an old man so he won’t get caught by the guards.
So we told the police who stopped him and he was sent to jail! We all had a party with balloons, cake, music and everything! BUT! Meanwhile, Batman escaped with his laser eyes...
**Part 2**
While we were cleaning up after the party, we found out the news. “Great, Batman escaped!” Camille said, angrily.
I had an idea. “I don’t think Batman would be bad on his own! I think someone made him bad!”
“But who?” Iva asked.
“What about the man who lives next door to Batman? He always laughs at night and he never comes out of his house.” I told the two of them.
“OK! Let’s check it out” Camille decided.
So they knocked on the door “Hello, Anyone home?”
CREEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAK went the door.
“Ahhh!” they screamed.
“Mwahahaha, I’m going to make Batman even more evil,’’ said a creepy guy in a moaning voice.
“It IS him!” whispered Camille.
I looked around but couldn’t see her. ‘’Where are you?’’
“I’m right here,” Camille said all confused.
“OH you’re invisible! And where is Iva? ‘’
“MEOW!’’ Replied a cat sitting right near our feet.
“Oh you can turn into anything you want! Now we all have super powers! OK let’s get him!”
Iva turned into a lion and ripped a gigantic hole into the creepy guy’s neck! Of course he died and we found a potion for Batman to make him good again. “Thank you for saving me!” said Batman. “Any time you need saving I will help you!”
“No thanks,” we said. “We have our own super powers!”
THE END!

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!