Music Box

A portal to another dimension, beyond our belief,an echoing noise of a child’s screams, my happiness, my insecurities.

A trail of smiling dandelions, singing in the wind, the loneliness of a homeless man, begging on the street, a warm summer’s breeze on a winter’s night.

A child’s worst nightmare, turning into a dream, the feeling of the cold waves washing up on the soft sand, a branch of an evergreen tree, beginning to flower.

A music box from my childhood, playing the sad song of a golden pheasant. Made of the finest jewels from the centre of the world. As I swim through the cold, rippling waves of the Antarctic ocean,I see my box sat upon an island.I say my last goodbyes, and get swept away to another life…

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!