Video Game Portal

Once there was two boys named Joey and Henry. They both had a dream, a dream where they jump into any video game they wanted. And that dream, came true.
"Hi Joey, what game are you playing," asked Henry.
"Hey, I'm playing need for speed the RUN," replied Joey.
"Sick, can I have a go after you crash" pleaded Henry.
"Sure, No No No No, I crashed," whimpered Joey.
"Aww man, my turn my turn" shouted Henry.
"In a sec, I wish I could just jump into the game, I would be so much better at driving," continued Joey.
"Yeah ok my turn," shouted Henry.
ZAP ZUP ZAAAP ZP ZPP ZZPP!
"What was that" asked Henry.
"I don't know" replied Joey.
BANG ZAAP, all of a sudden it goes dark, and out of no were this portal appears and swallows them up.
"Where are we?" asked Henry.
"I don't know," replied Joey.
VROOOM VROOM VROOM VROOM VROOM!
"Woah look at those cars, they look the cars in need for speed," explained Henry.
"Hey they are the cars of need for speed" exclaimed Joey.
"Look over there Joey, those cars at the petrol station, should we go and have a look" asked Henry.
"Yeah lets go and have a look, and maybe we can go for a drive!" replied Joey.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!