Zombie Land

Have you ever wondered if zombies actually existed? Well in this story, there’s a big scary zombie land. The story starts at a faraway land that is not on our maps. This place is called Zombie outrage.
They have tried to get in but every one that has tried hasn’t come out alive. One day some one went to the king. “I will go and try really hard to kill the zombies.” He said.
“OK” said the king, but you will never come out alive.” When the king looked up he was gone. When he got to zombie outrage he took a deep breath in he was scared then he walked in. When he got in the air was hot and filled with gas and the buildings were empty aarrrggwwwax wwar that is a scary Zombie he ran for his life. Then suddenly he was surrounded by a lot of zombies he had no choice but to kill them.
He threw a big grenade then ran out. Next thing you know BANG! Then he went to the king, the king was surprised and nearly fainted especially when he heard the story.
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!