The 78 Storey Tree House

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

Hi, my name is Isabel, these are my friends Andy & Terry.
We all live in a tree (well, when I say tree, I mean a 78 storey tree house!) Well, what are you waiting for? Come on up!
We`ve added a Shopkin Pet Grooming Salon (run by Jill).
A drive in cinema, a baby dragon and phoenix level, a Pokemon taming level, a chocolate fountain, an aquarium level, a car wash level, an Origami lessons level, a crooning owl level, a lolly fish tank (with creaming soda) level, A Minionese speaking banana level, a reptile petting zoo, and a poo brain level.
As you can see we’ve been writing books for quite a while now.
Uh Oh! Shopkin riot! The Shopkins usually start riots. So, the Shopkins wanted new customers for the new modified Pet Grooming Salon. But, Jill said “ You should know by now you all have enough customers to last a lifetime!”
“Pleeeeeeeeeeaaaaassssseeee?” says Ice Cream Queen “I’ll give you $25 dollars to have an Ice Cream with me and it’s your favourite flavour Triple Choc Strawberry Squiggle with Sprinkles. OK?"
“OK” says Jill “But promise me all of you will behave properly. OK?”
“OK” said the Shopkins. All of us went into the time car to go to the time of Mythology and Legends so we could get some dragon and phoenix eggs. Unfortunately, there were lots of dragon and phoenix mothers and they were sleeping so we snuck a few eggs and we went back in the time car and we landed back in the treehouse. The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!