In The Apartment

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

The door was jumbling to open but it was not opening, it was a Nazi Solider. Mama and Papa were the only people out of bed and in the living room. They were moving the furniture and putting it in front of the door, what will happen next?
Annmarie was in bed with Kirsty. After they were out of bed, they were going to visit Ellen (at five O’clock in the morning) who was just on the floor below us. As they were opening the door, there was a tall, mean man pushing past us and started talking to papa.
“Where are your kids going?”
“We are going to visit our friend downstairs Ellen.”
Kirsty was about to go on and say Ellen’s last name, but if she did, Ellen would be taken away because she is Jewish.
So I covered her mouth shut. The solider let us go. We got down to Ellen’s and her parents did not come to the door and then two minutes later Ellen came to the door. She was crying and saying that she had heard something in the night, but thought it was in her dreams. She woke up, but was too scared to leave her room.
So she did not, she just went back to sleep. Then she heard something, like a door slam closed so we rushed back upstairs to mama. She called Ellen’s parents, but they didn’t respond, they didn’t even respond with a message to say they couldn’t talk, we were all worried about it so much. Ellen was there so we didn’t talk about it, but the message that always comes up is, HELP! I’M IN DANGER! THEY GOT ME! HELP! We put them all to bed, it was just too early for them to be awake as the time was five o‘clock in the morning. We were going to go out to breakfast, but with Ellen in bed, it was too risky.
Ellen reminded us that they have pictures of her from birth, so we changed her look. As we were getting ready, we were looking at the TV; they had found Ellen. We were confused, what will happen next?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!