Queensland

Oh my gosh!! I am so excited because my family and I are going on a hot air balloon to go to Queensland! But we just need to finish packing our bags. In our car, there was a lot of excitement going on and everyone was going CRAZY!
When we got to the hot air balloon airport, we put our bags in to the hot air balloon and then went to lunch. It takes about 5 hours to get to Queensland. When we got there, we went to a park and the park was called Massive Fun Time! And there were lots of fun rides. My favourite ride was called the Spider. It went round, round and round in circles and made everyone sick except me. We also went to a lot of other theme parks we went to Sea World, Dream World, Movie World, Wet And wild, Disney Land and a lot more.in Movie World my favourite thing was Inside Out the movie.
After three weeks, it was time to go home but I was actually fine with it. We went to the air balloon airport, we found out that the air balloon broke down and we waited for hours and then we went for lunch and heard some good news, the air balloon was working again. “Yay” I said. And we went back home and I said, “Home sweet home,” when we got back to Sydney. Then we figured out that they made all the theme parks that they had in Queensland and we went to all of them again because the rides where so good and they made something in Sydney called Luna Park and we went there too, it was so weird.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!