Vision

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

I was at the beach having a blast. Then, I go surfing, where I saw this eye-widening wave coming for me; it was huge (not a tsunami) so I ride the wave and as I look below me and I see this body. I didn't have enough time to see the face of the girl, because the wave crashes on top of me. I hobble to the beach and I have a pain in my leg, I tell mum what happened, but she does not listen, and I told her that my leg hurts.

The next thing I know, we were about to go home, but I still felt this pain in my leg. “I have a throbbing pain in my leg, it's……… broken!” I screamed in pain.
Mum slammed on the brake and did a u-turn and went straight to the hospital, my leg was too sore to walk, so she carried me in. I can't remember what happened next because I passed out due to the pain. The next thing I remember is my leg is in a cast.

Being in a wheelchair in front of the window then suddenly, I feel dizzy and I pass out then everything goes black. Then, I spot the girl from the beach again. I try to scream, but nothing comes out of my mouth, only a peep comes out but no words. Then she said “I know you”.

Everything went black, again… then I wake up back at the beach and I am tired. What does this mean? Why is this happening? Was it a dream? Who was that girl I need to find out, but then I feel someone breathe behind me.

It's the girl “What do you want from me?” I scream at her. She looked shocked. “How dare you speak like that”. She stops talking and Mum runs at me with a bat, she said “Doctor now,” then the Doctor has this device and sucks up the girl, well I reckon that she is a girl. Maybe, she is a ghost? You know what I will ask, how you somehow knew that she was a ghost.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!