Going To America

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

Going to America
It was the day when Charlotte and I were going to America. Our flight was in fifteen minutes. We were in the waiting room we started to board the plane.


We sat in our seats. Charlotte screamed out “I dibs window side!" At that moment I was actually got quite scared because I could see a storm coming.
We took off!! The seatbelt sign went off. Charlotte was going to the bathroom while I was playing the computer games and taking photos. Charlotte came back when lunch was served. I didn't eat as I had a huge breakfast, but Charlotte had Pasta. It has been 5hours on the plane. We went for a little walk up and down the plane up and down to have a little stretch.

It started to sprinkle but it wasn't heavy. Dinner was served both Charlotte and I had dinner we had chicken schnitzel. It has stopped raining now.
We went for another quick walk up and down the plane. Then we went to sleep.
We woke up we were in LA. We were going in landing mode we have landed in L.A. We hopped of the plane and went in a taxi taking us to our hotel. We are staying at the Hilton
We got to our hotel it was amazing we were on level 32!!

The next day we went do DISNEY LAND!!!!
We loved it! You will never see anything so amazing in your entire life
We went on so many fun scary rides. We went on California scream with Charlotte. That was so fun. We also went on splash mountain, rock, giant drop and the ride that Charlotte and I both came out of CRYING, the haunted house.

The next day we shopped and shopped all day long.
We pretty much shopped for the rest of the week
By then we had 3days left we went to tourist places and then relaxed.
The next day we started to pack and then went on a tour bus and relaxed.
By that point, it was the last day. We got our suitcases and went back in the taxi and went to the airport.

We did all of the security checks. All good. We boarded and we took off.
3 hours went past it was 6pm. When the seatbelt sign went on the pilot announced on the microphone there was a little turbulence. So I wasn't that that scared and while I was saying that we dropped for at least 20seconds. The plane was shaking and baby's were crying. Charlotte was holding my hand so hard (I thought it was Brocken)
The pilot announced on the microphone we are going to have to do an emergency landing but we were on land if we were over water. I can't explain how scared I would be but luckily we were on land!!!

We have landed not in Australia but close enough we have landed in New Zealand
Everyone was fine on the plane everyone had a few scratches, but we were fine.
Charlotte and I were relieved that we were alive and we didn't land in water.
So we went to the airport and catch another plane back to Australia.............

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!