Was It All Just A Bad Dream?

The chain tightens around my rib cage. My breathing becomes heavier every time my heart beats. I lift my head to see a young figure racing towards me and my head drops!
I wake to the sound of computer clicks, the chain still around me. A large object is heading my way. I am hanging way above my liking.
I fling my arms towards the large wrecking ball, my hands hit it and my arms drop, hitting my sides. It’s getting closer and closer and when it’s just centimetres away, I duck and fall out of the chain into icy cold water. I wade quickly towards the metal floor.
A large man is like an electric shock heading towards me. I fling my entire body out of the small room. I get away in just enough time, missing his hand gripping my arm.
I turn up a few kilometres away, after about 2 hours. I can’t believe just bumping into the wrong person can get you kidnapped.
I wake up with sun coming into my bedroom window and it feels like I have had a bad, very bad dream, but I just can’t be sure...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!