Night At Sea World

“Rohan we better get going or we will be left behind.” I called.
“Yeah, I know, but I can’t find Nic or Marshall.” He replied.
“Okay, we stick together and look for them.” I answered.
We were racing through the corridors and exhibits but we could not find them. We continue until we have covered every floor and exhibit.
“Okay, we must have missed the bus.” I declared.
“Hey, do you know what time Sea World closes?” Rohan asked.
“Why?” I asked.
“Because, it is currently half past six.” Rohan answered.
“I thought it shut at six o’clock.” I answered.
“Okay, we should go to the restaurant so we have a food source for tonight.” I said. “When Nic and Marshall get hungry they will go there”
We sprint back to the café and when we arrive Nic and Marshall are there.
Marshall told us about how they went to the bus and could not find us on the bus so they then sprinted back in looking for us. They could not find us anywhere. Then they got hungry and had to steal food and drink from the café. Once we were full we decided to go exploring. We wanted to go exploring because we wanted to see what Sea World looked like in the dark. When we were approaching the arctic exhibit we heard a thunderous roar. When the roar was happing we crept along as quietly as we could into the exhibit only to see the polar bear escape from its enclosure. As it turned it saw us and came sprinting at us. We turned and belted the way we had just come throwing anything we could grab and throw without turning. We managed to get to the café ¬¬¬¬and barricade the door with tables and chairs. We looked for air vents so we could sneak out and escape Sea World. We knew all the other doors came out near the polar bear. All of a sudden Marshall tripped on trapdoor. We raced inside it only to find ourselves in a secret underground corridor. We followed in the direction in which we thought the exit was and at the end of the tunnel there was a small opening which we clambered through. We had escaped Sea World and now we just had to wait until we found a lift home.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!