Kangaroo Jo Goes To The Snow

Kangaroo Jo Goes to the Snow

Kangaroo Jo, Koala Bob and Echidna Dave were going to the snow. Kangaroo Jo and her friends went into the ski hire shop. Koala Bob and Echidna Dave were fixed up right away but for Kangaroo Jo, they didn’t have any skis big enough to fit her big feet.

When Kangaroo Jo and her friends got to the snow, Koala Bob and Echidna Dave got straight on the slopes whilst Kangaroo Jo was at their hotel watching them have fun wishing she was out there with them. She watches them when they go over the edge of the slope and she can’t see them anymore.

Suddenly Kangaroo Jo got a call from Koala Bob!

“Hi Kangaroo Jo. Can you come over here? Echidna Dave just jumped too high and landed in a frozen tree,” said Koala Bob.

“How can I come? I have no skis!” replied Kangaroo Jo.

“I’m sure you can jump through the snow with your powerful legs,” said Koala Bob.

“O.K.” said Kangaroo Jo and with that she was off.

Kangaroo Jo found out that Koala Bob was right! She didn’t need skis after all. She just needed to jump through the snow to get up hill and her feet were long enough to ski down.

When Kangaroo Jo got there, Echidna Dave was stuck in a frozen tree that Koala Bob was franticly trying to climb. Kangaroo Jo gathered all her strength and jumped up and grabbed Echidna Dave from the tree and brought him down.

And they all skied down together and Kangaroo Jo used her feet.

The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!