A City

Excellence Award in the 'Top Secret 2016' competition

In a city riddled with plague and gangs fighting for the delirious gambler and richest man in London, Fredrick Van Greavous. His deranged mind led him to London. The city that he now controlled. There was one person who decided to put his life and family on the line to avenge his brother, Percible.

The hammer smashing against the anvil bellowed through the entire house, which amplified the sound so the whole village heard it. Percible was skilled in the arts of smithing. He was crafting a hidden blade with a leather brace to hold it in position.

'Ow ow ow!' Yelled Percible when the scaring hot blade touched his skin. He quickly threw the blade into a bucket of water and wrapped his wrist with a piece of cloth.

Twelve hours later, Percale was travelling to his first target, Fredrick's assistant Jarin. Percible was looking for answers were Fredrick's whereabouts was. Once he found out, Fredrick was going down!

'Ok I've got to find Jarin and get answers and cut off the loose ends,' thought Percible. He quickly leaped from his steal over the cobblestone wall and into the facility.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!