Yokai Watch

Once upon time there was a magic tree with a ball maker inside. A bad guy put a Yokai watch with Whisper inside the ball. 100 years later a boy found the ball and his name was Zac Pen.

It was time to go home, it took Zac two hours to get home. At home Zac’s mum was sleepy. Whisper said “Use the Yokai watch to scan for other Yokai’s". “Ok" said Zac. “I will do it". “What is that". “It is a Yokai”! What is its name? His name is Sleeper. What is it going to do to mum? I think it’s already made her sleepy. What can we do? I can try to defeat him to get his medal. What are you meaning Whisper? What medal? A medal is a picture of a Yokai that you can put on the Yokai watch to defeat other Yokais. Why aren’t you fighting him? I will fight him in a second. In a second why not now! Because I am doing my homework now ok! Now I will fight him. Ok Zac. Ok!! Take that and take this. Yay Whisper! What is that? That is a medal Zac. Oh I didn’t know it looks like that.

The next day Zac’s dad was fluffing. I think it is a Yokai Zac. I don’t think so. Why don’t we have a go Whisper. “Ok Whisper”. “I will have a go”. “It is a Yokai Zac”. “I know it is a Yokai Whisper”. “What is Yokai”, said Zac’s dad. “What is his name”. “His name is Fluffer”. “Yeah yeah very funny Whisper. “No really Zac”. “Oh well it’s a funny name”. “Oh I know”. “Zac! Put Sleeper in your watch!”. “But how”. “Oh no not now Zac!”. “I think I have it to” pop pop pop “I” pop “do” pop “have” pop “it” pop pop. “Poor Whisper and Daddy” said Zac. “Zac” pop “Fluffers” pop “medal” pop pop. What I think he said was I do have it and Fluffers medal. I am an awesome Yokai watcher.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!