Zoe Clue And The Night Of The Werewolf

Chapter 1
Learning about Romania.
There was lots of excitement at Honey’s house! An exchange student from Romania was coming to stay with Honey and Zoe- clue. Honey and Zoe didn’t know much about Romania, so Flynn brought some books for them to read.
OMG! Cried Honey after Flynn left. That’s a lot of books! “Like, I’ve got a better idea Zoe, let’s go and rent a movie about Romania instead.”
“Yeah!”Zoe agreed. Now she can eat popcorn and learn at the same time. The two friends rented a movie about a young women from Romania who was cursed by a troll. Every time it became autumn when the moon rose, she turned into a Werewolf! The movie had a lot of spooky special effects. It was very scary!
Chapter 2
Meeting Andre.
The next day teenage mystery gang, went to pick up the exchange student. His name is Andre, Honey and Zoe were a bit nervous… because Andre was really hairy. After all that’s where the Werewolf came from.
When Andre got off the plane, Zoe and Honey turned cold with fear. “Like gee Zoe.” Honey gulped, looking at how hairy Andre was, WAS SHE A WEREWOLF, Like in the Movie?
Chapter 3
Who is the WEREWOLF?
That night, Zoe heard a woo outside. She woke Honey up and they went outside with some net and caught the thing…? But what was it? They couldn’t see properly, so they waited until morning. As soon as they woke up, they both checked the net.
You would never guess who was trapped in the net!
It was…
ANDRE!
The End.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!