Walking In The Bush

Walking in the Bush.

On Saturday Nicholas , Matthew and DJ went walking in the bush and before they left they packed a snack, a drink and a mobile phone . They had everything they needed . Matthew drove his red ute to get them there. It had taken 40 minutes to get there.

The boys were walking through the tall trees and they felt very small. There were lots of leaves on the ground. As they were walking along they looked up and saw dark clouds. They were getting SCARED! They were worried about getting struck by lightning.

When they got closer to the ute the lighting struck a tree. The tree caught on fire. Smoke blew high in the sky. The boys were freaking out. They were scared!

The boys ran as fast as they could back to the ute.
Once they got inside Matthew phoned the fire brigade.
They waited and waited, scared because the flames were coming closer. Then they heard sirens which made them happy. They stood, watching the firemen with their large hoses putting out the flames.
When the fire was out they drove home where they knew they would be safe.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!