Lava Land

In Lava Land, Lava was burning hot. There were lots of volcanoes and some dinosaurs. Most other dinosaurs got wiped out and burnt to death.
Lava Land is a quiet place, but some places were strange. There was a place with a skeleton head but I’ve never been there, it sounds too scary. Maybe a beast lived there with lava dripping down its
shoulders or maybe it’s just a quiet, nice place with beautiful trees and food. Maybe there are just critters and insects flying around or maybe there’s a red spider with huge spikes.
But I have been some places and not very nice places. One time I had to battle a big army of fire ants, and not just any normal fire ants, fire ants that have fire on them!
You should be in a plane leaving, because that’s where I am in right now. There is a big volcanic eruption and it is exploding right now!
Right now, we’re flying over Queensland and now we’ve landed at Dysart. We’re going to drive down the road and find a house for me.
“Huh, OW, What was that? Oh No there’s a Rhino charging at me! Now an airplane has come zooming past!” We jumped in and it has taken us to Dysart. The End

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!