Camp Gone Wrong

I can’t wait yippee, my family and I are getting ready to go camping. We’re just packing away the last of our things then heading off into the bush, Jim, Mary, Jeff let’s go come on kids lets go we don’t have all day it’s time to go!” It’s my mum telling us to get in the car. We all get in the car, we’re ready to go.
We set off in the car and Jim, Mary and I play eye spy till we get there. We have arrived in the bush and we’re unpacking and setting up the tent ready for tonight. Mum tells us that we’re going to have an early night tonight so we’re ready to finish unpacking tomorrow. All of a sudden my head hurts and everything goes black and when everything goes black my family is gone, WE’VE BEEN AMBUSHED!
I don’t know where I am, I’m left for dead, and I’m lost. I look around it’s my family they’re dead. I start to cry and say that it’s my fault and that if I didn’t ask to go out more my family wouldn’t be dead. I’m all alone, I’m the only one alive. I hear crunching of leaves and sticks someone is coming. I hide behind a tree it’s my dad but it can’t be he’s dead. I stay hidden when all of a sudden he stops then my mum comes and pulls open part of his neck, they’re wires, they’re Robots.
She takes him away I follow them. They go inside a rusty old shed. I take a closer look and there’s nothing inside its empty. I go inside and suddenly I’m falling and screaming for my life. I’ve fallen on something soft and warm. I don’t feel like getting up but all of a sudden I hear a loud noise then I realise that I’ve triggered an alarm.
I look for a place to hide but there’s nowhere. I run and I hear footsteps creeping up behind me. I run as fast I can, but he’s still chasing me “Oh no” I yell. There’s a wall up ahead. I’m trapped. I turn around he’s there I look around to see if there’s any way to escape but there’s only one and it’s the way I came. I make a run for it but he catches me I’m doomed. He takes me to a tiny and dark room, im scared. I sit in a corner of the room, about 2 hours later he comes in with a pocket knife in his hand I try to run. I stop him, he tries to get me he puts out his hand all of a sudden I feel wind, my chest has been cut it’s the end I know it, or is it?

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!