Kidnapping

“Help, help somebody kidnapped me and I miss my whole family”. Then I just woke up, “what I’m in jail. Oh yeah my friend is in jail but why did I get kidnapped?”
“Oh no! One of my friend’s kidnapped me, her name is… Cadence.” “Cadence why did you kidnap me?” I asked.
“I kidnapped you because you hate me!” she replied.
“No I don’t, you’re my best friend.” I said. So we both hugged and then we became best friends forever. Then Cadence invited me for dinner. Then I found my family on the road so I went to go and help them. Then they said, “Isabelle we missed you so much.”
After I found my family I had to take them to hospital and then we found a dog, then we named it Mr Luff.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!