Bathroom Mayhem

Adam Jones is a little boy who is extremely shy and can never fit in anywhere he goes, especially at his school because every day he gets bullied and the whole school laughs at him. He is nine years old and it’s his birthday tomorrow on the 21st of the 1st, 2015.
On his Birthday, his mum packs him a cupcake, but the school bullies want it. Adam won’t give it up so they throw him into a mud pile. He is late getting home because the bus driver wouldn’t let him on the bus because he is covered in mud. His mum is disgusted and sends him straight to the shower for a wash.
While he is in the shower, his aunt comes for a visit and Adam can hear everything they say. His Aunt smells the roast and says, “That smells delicious” and his mum invites her to stay and have some, his Aunt agrees.
Adam doesn’t really like his aunt because she always treats him badly so he stays in the shower for a long time. Half way through washing himself, he knocks the plug and it lands on the plug hole and he can’t take it out. The shower is now filling at an extreme rate. Adam tries to turn off the shower from the taps but instead they break off because they’re very old and his mum forgot to change them. It’s going to flood the bathroom, because Adam’s mum didn’t put in a drainage system.
He opens the shower door and all the water comes rushing out and he runs as fast as he can over to the sink and attempts to take off the taps. But his mum had already put new taps on the sink. Adam searches for something to break the taps off. He finds his mum’s perfume and swings at the taps. All of a sudden ... they break off and he takes them to the shower but he accidentally turns the sink taps on as well. Now both water utensils are going and flooding the bathroom quickly. The shower is producing the most water so he tries to turn it off, but, with his luck, they don’t fit the shower taps. He now has to swim a little bit to get back to the sink and tries to turn that off but when he broke them off he bent them so they don’t fit the sink taps anymore.
The bathroom is filling at an extremely quick rate and it is going to flood the whole house. Adam decides to jump out the window, because he doesn’t want to get in trouble, with his dripping wet towel around his waist. When he gets on the ground, the towel slips off and the school bullies are there and take a photo. The next day it is on the internet and Adam becomes the laughing stock of the school.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!