The First Day At School

It all started on a hot sunny day when a little boy went to school for the first time. His name is Luke and he is only 5 years old with full of energy about going to school. He was very excited about it even when Luke was sick but he still wanted to go. He likes all the teachers and making new friends. After a couple of days he made a lot of friends which he was glad to have. One afternoon on a school day he was walking home with his friends and his mum and Luke bumped into this boy named Greg. He was a big bully, he picked on everyone and Luke said to him 'sorry Greg it was an accident are you OK' and Greg said 'no I am not chicken breath' lukes friends said 'come on Luke just walk away from it' but then Greg came running up to us and pushed Luke to the ground and laughed at him because he fell onto dog poo. Luke ran off back home but his mum was already their because Luke said 'go ahead mum I will meet you back at home. ‘Luke told his mum what happened and said 'I am going to have a word to that boy ‘so she did and Greg said sorry to Luke so Luke said back at him ‘that’s OK as long as you don't do it again.’ So Greg said 'would you like to become friends’ Luke was like shore I will with a smile on his face so they became best friends after a couple of day’s time and Greg never bulled anyone again.
The end

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!