Sarah On The Ice

Sarah is a 19 year old girl who loves to ice-skate. One afternoon, Sarah and her younger sister Emily went online and entered Sarah in the ice-skating competition. The winner of the competition gets to go to the olympics in Rio.

On the day of the competition, Sarah was so nervous. It was always her dream to go to the olympics for ice-skating and maybe that dream will come true. It was Sarah’s turn but she didn’t want to go.

“Why”, asked Emily.
“Well, what if I fail?” said Sarah.
“ You won't. You the best ice-skater I know” said Emily with cheer.
Sarah heard her sister’s words and was confident to go on the ice and perform.
With cool turns,leaps and all these fancy tricks, Sarah won the competition and was going to live her dream at the olympics. Emily was so proud of her big sister.
Sarah never knew she could be her own shining star.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!