You Or Not

Addie, Rachel and Ronny were going to the beach. Until an unexpected rain came. "We can't go to the beach anymore so why not go to the beach?" asked Rachel's mum.They were all very outdoorsy they all thought for a few seconds. "Sure" they all said with no excitement in their voices what so ever.
They all walked over to the car with there heads down. When they got in the car the engine made a weird noise and out of nowhere the car broke down. Rachel's mum went to go get some petrol they all heard a sudden scream . Rachel and Ronny ran to Rachel's mum to see if she knew what was going on. Then two more screams came up again out of nowhere. When they came back they started acting all weird. Maybe they're just angry because they're wet. Addie thought. She knew it wouldn't be right but she let herself believe it are you guys all right? No answer why aren't you talking to me? Still no answer is this some kind of joke? Do you think this is funny? Addie was expecting them to crack up but nothing not even a smile. Addie put her hand in front of her face moving her hand up and down and said earth to Ronny, then to Rachel Rachel's mum was driving so she didn't do it to her. Normally when she does that they burst out laughing, but this time no smile no smirk not even a blink. They weren't being themselves none of them were. Addie new something was going on she saw the museum but they drove right past it! "The museum is over there why are we going right past it"exclaimed Addie. "We have different plans" Ronny said. "Why didn't I get a say?" They stopped talking to Addie for a bit. Then Rachel said "we're going to laser tag.""I hate laser tag" Addie said desgusted. "Exactly we know what you know so I would keep quiet if I were you."They said trying to threaten Addie. They got into the laser tag place they were going to play at. They got in with all their gear on. Addie was really good she shot Ronny but somehow she disappeared into thin air. She kept shooting the others they were all disappearing laser guns must be how to destroy them. She was safe at last but what about her clone...

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!