James And The Pirates

James and the pirates!!!
“Help me! Help me! Help me!” shouted James as he drowned away in the ocean. There was a boat in the distance but little did he know, that it was a ship, a PIRATE SHIP!!! He swam rapidly until he got to the ship and he could climb on board. Once he got on board, he saw the pirates. “Would you be so kind and maybe sail me home, to Australia?”Gulped James. “No! Get off My ship right away or else…” Screamed Captain Gollywoggle. “Or else what?” Stuttered James. “I don’t know what, I just wanted to sound scary”. Blabbered Captain Gollywoggle. “Okay”. Said James. “I’ll just be on my way then”. “Blunkweeboo bling tanejy” said one of the shipmates. “ What?!” asked James. “Blunkweeboo bling tangejy”. Repeated the shipmate. “It means goodbye”. said Captain Gollywoggle sarcastically. “Okay then, i’ll just be on my way):”. While he started to climb off, James saw a mysteriously lumpy looking bag. “I wonder what’s in there”. Questioned James. “It could be something good”. He continued. So James climbed back on the dangerous ship and opened the bag. He looked inside and there lay some amazing, glimmering, shiny and probably recently polished… GOLD!!! James took the gold, climbed off and said. “They didn’t help me, so i’ll return the cruelness”. So he climbed down and started to swim.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!