Questions

The heat of the moment, fled towards gushing mist of love leaving the family at peace, but anger would still slowly seep through the gaps.
He had accused, abused the idea of suicide!
He made the comment of ‘I would kill my self!’ there was silence hovering over the room until my auntie spoke words like shattering glasses of fear and worry, ‘don’t, PLEASE!!’
He replied in an unmannerly tone aggravated by our shock, ‘I would never do it! But it doesn’t mean I am not depressed, I am to angry with our shocking society!’ I could see his anger, in his tenseness.
I don’t understand, he speaks of life like it should be miserable; happiness just makes it worse, as we are living our lives happily knowing the problems of the world.
Should I be happy or rebellious and angry?
Happiness fulfills lives, but being a rebel changes!
He thinks if we were all like him life would be chaotic but things would change and he would rather a life with rights, and some parts of me agree.
Even though I realize how messed the world is, I feel there is also love and meaning.
My life has always been about love to me, but how often would I stop to think about others lives or even about the world? Very few I could assume honestly. I mean how many times a day do I complain about MY life? And about what my others would do to me, but really watching over arguments and listening to others, I am just as bad.
I’ve had moments of fear and wonder, numerous thoughts of death. What is it like? Why do we have?
I guess that’s the excitement and the wonder, and we will never know, so we shall just leave it at peace.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!