Olivia And The Vampire Child

Olivia was a young woman who lived in Sydney. She was a business woman for a company called ‘I Relate’. Olivia was married to a man named Chris, and she had a beautiful child who went by the name of Everleigh. Everleigh was 3 and knew how to read.
One day Olivia went to the gym and left Everleigh with her Grandmother Elsa. When Olivia dropped off Everleigh with Elsa, something terrible happened. Everleigh turned into a vampire! A secret between you and I, is that Elsa, Olivia and Chris were all vampires, but they did not know Everleigh was going to turn into one too!
Everleigh was scared, curious and most of all confused. She didn’t know what was happening. She started to scream and kick while she was flying 10 feet from the ground! Elsa cast a spell that froze time itself. Elsa flew up, grabbed Everleigh by the hand and brought her down. Elsa unfroze the world and Everleigh calmed down greatly.
When Olivia came back, she said, “Thank you Elsa. I appreciate it the most.” Then she left with her daughter and went back home. Everleigh told her mum what had happened. Olivia was amazed. When Chris came home from work, Olivia told him the story. Chris was speechless. He was spellbound. He started screaming and shouting. He was waiting for this day to come since 1902. Even though Everleigh was 3, in vampire years she was 30.

FOLLOW US


25

Write4Fun.net was established in 1997, and since then we have successfully completed numerous short story and poetry competitions and publications.
We receive an overwhelming positive feedback each year from the teachers, parents and students who have involvement in these competitions and publications, and we will continue to strive to attain this level of excellence with each competition we hold.

KEEP IN TOUCH

Stay informed about the latest competitions, competition winners and latest news!